Monday 11 June 2012

Weird & Wonderful Jewellery

Jewellery comes in all shapes and sizes and adorns the most gorgeous models, but I sometimes just love pieces that are totally impractical. What about you? So here is my selection of the Weird and Wonderful for this week.....


I just love this photo. What a fantastic piece, but strictly for the catwalk me thinks! Next is some more jewellery that is amazing but maybe not that practical to wear....


This bubble necklace is great but may not be the best jewellery for us well endowed ladies! This next one could be lethal in the wrong hands!


It is an amazingly well carved shell and its design just fascinates me. This next piece has to rate as the weirdest yet - Body Parts Jewellery! Check out http://laughingsquid.com/miniature-body-parts-jewelry/ for more designs.

And finally my manikin of the moment....

Isn't she such a cutie!







No comments:

Post a Comment